Monday, November 3, 2014

One Lovely Blog Award



I was nominated for One Lovely Blog Award by Maria Noir mairanoir.blogspot.com! Thank you so much!


Rules:
1.Add this set of rules.
2.Thank the person who nominated you for the award and include a link to their blog.
3.Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post.
4.Share 7 facts about yourself.
5.Nominate 7 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to inform them that they've been nominated.
6.Follow the blogger that nominated you on Google+ and Bloglovin'.


7 facts about me:
1.I have been playing the piano for 7 years.
2.I have a twin sister and I am from Greece.
3.I have been ranking 1st in my class for 4 years straight.
4.I am a Girl Guide.
5.My favourite books are the Hunger Games Series and the Divergent Series.
6.I love drawing and sketching.
7.I want to study Economics.


My Nominations:

No comments:

Post a Comment