Friday, December 26, 2014

Holiday Edition: New Year's Eve Outfit Ideas

New Year's Eve is around the corner, and every womans best excuse to dress up and try something different. New Year's Eve outfits don't adhere the same rules as typical party outfits, so the sky' s the limit! So, here' s a list with various ideas guaranteed to get you noticed, that will put an end to what-to-wear-at-last-minute dilemma.


1. Little Black Dress
Your always classic, elegant LBD can be updated with gold (a belt, a statement necklace for instance) and bright-colored pumps, and look brand new and festive!




2. Leather
Time to experiment with something new!




3. Prints
Because why not?




4. Jumpsuit (my personal favourite)
Jumpsuits are huge this season. Do dress it up and/or look for a loose cut!







2 comments:

  1. I love your looks!
    I have just discovered your blog and I love it so I am your new follower
    XOXO
    Thiscanbeperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete